Friday, August 17, 2007

Hottie Of the Week Ashley Marie

Click Here to Learn How To Get Instant Orgasms
D Wizzle's World first Hottie of the Week was Ali Sonoma. The 2nd one was Ashlie Lyn. Now we have Ashley Marie. See a trend? Maybe next week, the Hottie of the Week will have a different first initial!

Ashley Marie is 18 and lives in Pennsylvania. She's a lifecaster and you can check her out live at http://www.justin.tv/ashleymarie
This girl may be young but she is already quite the entrepreneur!

You just started lifecasting on Justin.tv. How do you like it so far?

I like Justin.tv a lot. People on here are really nice compared to when I was on Ustream. You'll always have those rude and ignorant people saying something inappropriate though, which is a shame.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What are your goals for your lifecast?

My goals are to be known, help my sites out, and get my name out there a little more than it already is... possibly earn more money. I want to answer my fans' questions and show them how I live.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You work from home. What exactly do you do for a living?

I run and own Myspace related websites, bestmyspacegoodies.com, profileglam.com, & cutequotegraphics.com. I make graphics for each of these websites and post them. Slowly, I am starting to expand. I now have a blog, thiscomplicatedlife.com,and I am starting a site, bestaimgoodies.com, which is going to be a AIM resource site. I also just bought AshleyMarie.tv.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You told me before that you are a Steelers and Penguins fan. Do you ever get a chance to go to the games?
I've never went to either. I watch them on TV but I would love to go!
Who is your favorite Steeler and Penguin?
My favorite Steeler is Hines Ward and my favorite Penguin is Sidney Crosby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do you play any sports?
No, I don't play any sports, but I used to play soccer back in the day.

What do you like best about living in Pennsylvania?
The city. You don't find one like ours everywhere.

What is the biggest misconception about you?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That I'm fake and stuck up.
What do you think of Barry Bonds?
I don't like baseball that much.

What kind of music do you listen to and who are your favorite artists?

I like all kinds of music, but hip hop & r&b have to be my favorite. My favorite artists would have to be T-Pain and Lil' Wayne.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Do you work out and what kind of exercises do you like to do?
I don't work out a lot although I should... but you can catch me lifting 5 pound weights and doing crunches and situps.


A lot of guys on your lifecast chatroom have compared you to fellow lifecaster and video blogger Justine Ezarik. What do you have to say about that?

Justine and I are two different girls doing our own different things. I don't think anyone should compare us, as we are each being our own person. I'm not comparing myself to her, or trying to be like her in anyway. It's not a competition, if people like you they like you, if they don't they don't.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna check her out cuz i never heard of her show yet. Shes a cutie though!

Anonymous said...

HOTTEST GIRL U HAVE ON YOUR PAGE SO FAR DAWG!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a fat disgusting pig! The only thing she would be good for is eating my excrement.

Anonymous said...

she is so fucking hot.

Anonymous said...

she is so thick and i luv it

Anonymous said...

She definitely has got potential. I have a training program for her where she can keep the boobs and ass but lose the middle. What ya say Ashley?

Anonymous said...

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys? She is cute as hell and just because she isnt a damn tooth pick doesnt mean she isnt attractive. She is NOT fat at all.. thats why society is the way it is and girls have all sorts of weight issues for assholes like you who put them down... get over yourself...sure would like to know how you guys look...uhhgg... Ashley is cute.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

She doesn't know that a 40 ouncer isn't 5 pounds. Making graphics for blogging sites isn't much of a job. What else is she selling to earn a paycheck? It certainly isn't diet pills! She could do a very simple exercise - PUSH THE PLATE AWAY