Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hottie of the Week: Grace

D Wizzle is back with another Hottie of the Week (HOW) and this time it is Grace from Las Vegas. Grace is a 21-year-old college student and model.  Ne-Yo and Lil' Boosie must have been talking about her in their songs about independent women because Grace has been raising herself and putting herself through school since she was 16.  Check out what she has to say about Tupac, the UFC, and more.



I like guys that are independent, sexy, and who can dance.  I like a guy who can put it down in bed and wants it when I want it! I also like guys who can drink and party with me, and they have to have goals and aspirations. I need a guy who can keep up with me!

I am well on my way to becoming a radiologist with a minor degree in Phlebotomy. I work at a hospital and also go to school. I'm in the medical field and I have my priorities straight. Radiology is a medical field that specializes in xray technician, MRI Scan, CT Scan, and more. I work with patients, and love what I do. I'm also a phlebotomist who specializes in blood work.

I love Tupac!!! I know everything there is to know about him, and i know all his songs and I rap and sing along with all his  lyrics. I am the biggest, if not biggest, but devoted fan to his music. I admire him for what he did in life, and I could relate as well. He's an inspiration, and I can say his music has helped me in life certain times. My favorite Tupac song is  "Me Against the World" because I believe that's what I'm doing in life right now as it is. I have myself to rely on, and if you've ever listened to that song, it definitely has the most motivating lyrics to it!

I love the Lakers! My favorite Laker has to be Derek Fisher. He's a great player because he seems to always pick up the slack when they're slipping.  I think they will win the title this year.
In my free time, I like to go out with friends, clubbing, have a few drinks with my best girls and homies, driving my car, listening to music, and kickin' back Cali style.

I love the UFC because it is real fighting. 
I met Dana White at a club in Vegas.  He was big ballin! I was partying with some UFC fighters in a VIP room and one of them brings me over to Dana and introduced me.  He was dressed in a tailored suit with big ass blinging rings, and to top it off, he had two bitches on his side! He shook my hand and partied with the rest of us.  That was interesting! The perks of living in Vegas sometimes ain't that bad.

I believe B.J. Penn will beat GSP. I have to represent for Hawaii since I grew up there. One of my friends, Albert Manners, is a fighter from Hawaii and he will be visiting Vegas for B.J.'s fight with GSP. 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn she hot! more pics please!

Anonymous said...

wow i like this one. Now give me her number.

Anonymous said...

;) thanks D
<3grace

Add me on myspace everyone! thanks!

myspace.com/grace0620

Anonymous said...

daaaaaaaaymn

Anonymous said...

Shes a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

i would like to have sexual relations with this woman

Anonymous said...

Nice tatt...I want to see that tattoo!

Anonymous said...

Nice babe. Lakers fans are hot. Yummy

Anonymous said...

I like a picture or two more of her butt. Looks hot man

Unknown said...

Thanks for these tips. pop over here One thing I also believe is always that credit cards presenting a 0% interest often attract consumers with zero rate of interest, pop over to this website instant approval and easy online balance transfers, pop over to these guys nonetheless beware of the most recognized factor that will probably void that 0% easy streets annual percentage rate and as well as throw you out into the bad house quick.
page